-   -   assigning rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54325-assigning-rows.html)

Breny

assigning rows

How would I assign a row to appear at the top of every page? For instance, I
have data in row 1 and I would like it to appear at the top of every page as
a master of kinds.

bpeltzer

assigning rows

To have the top row(s) remain visible while you're working, select the next
row and Window Freeze Panes. To have the top row(s) print on every sheet,
goto File Page Setup, select the Sheet tab and choose the rows in the entry
'Rows to repeat at top' (the entry will read something like $1:$1).