-   -   Hiding rows based on date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5419-hiding-rows-based-date.html)

Steve

Hiding rows based on date

Is there a way to automatically hide a specific range of rows based on the
date. I want hide rows that are associated with days prior to the current day.

Thanks,
Steve

Bernie Deitrick

Steve,

You could select your data table, then apply Data | Filter Autofilter and
select the curent date from the dropdown on your date column. That will
hide all other rows of data.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Steve" wrote in message
Is there a way to automatically hide a specific range of rows based on

the
date. I want hide rows that are associated with days prior to the current

day.

Thanks,
Steve

Steve

I am embarrassed that i didn't think to do that.

Thanks Bernie
Steve