-   -   Excel Programming help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5412-excel-programming-help.html)

Geoff D'Arcy

Excel Programming help

I need some help with a workbookI am making. I am fairly capable of most
excel uses, however I am working from someone else's sheet which has a lot
of protected cells and I would like to simply make my own that looks the
same. But I like how he did his "drop down menu" to change the date, so I
need to know how to go about doing that? Would someone have the time to
look over this file and give me an idea how I can recreate this? Thanks.

Geoff

Alex Delamain

Without looking at the spreadsheet any drop down list is generally
created using

data, validation, then set the "allow" property to "list" then set the
source range to include the data you want to pick from.

--
Alex Delamain
Alex Delamain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11273

Frank Kabel