-   -   Columns with "zero" width (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/54067-columns-zero-width.html)

Dalene

Columns with "zero" width

Column "A" on my worksheet is hidden or have a "zreo" width. How can I
unhide the column?

Please help.

Thx

Roger Govier

Columns with "zero" width

Hi Dalene

Enter A1 into the Name box, to the left of the Column letters and above Row
numbers
FormatColumnUnhide
Or if very narrow, but not Hidden, FormatColumnStandard Width
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Dalene" wrote in message
Column "A" on my worksheet is hidden or have a "zreo" width. How can I
unhide the column?

Please help.

Thx

Barb Reinhardt

Columns with "zero" width

Format column unhide should do it if it's hidden.