-   -   Why have my Excel Macro Shortcuts stopped working? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53982-why-have-my-excel-macro-shortcuts-stopped-working.html)

Mac

Why have my Excel Macro Shortcuts stopped working?

Some of my Excel Macro shortcuts have stopped working. I can run the code
off the "Macro" information screen, so the code is there and it works. But
not being able to start them up with a Macro Shortcut Key is a drag.

And if I put in a Macro now with one of those disappeared shortcut codes,
nothing happens. Is there a way to list all the codes including the ones the
computer is looking at?

Or does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks,
Mac