-   -   separate worksheet into multiple worksheets by grouping (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53838-separate-worksheet-into-multiple-worksheets-grouping.html)

BPM001

separate worksheet into multiple worksheets by grouping

Looking for a method to separate a worksheet into multiple worksheets by
grouping, subtotals, etc. I have seen other programs that do it but haven't
found a way for Excel to do it. Example - multiple accounts listed by
region. Run a program or function to create a new tab by region that lists
all accounts for that region within it - but still maintain the master
worksheet.

Debra Dalgleish

separate worksheet into multiple worksheets by grouping

I have sample worksheets that filter data to separate sheets:

http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html#Filter

Under Filters, look for 'Update Sheets from Master'

And Ron de Bruin has some samples he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish