-   -   The conditional format function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53792-conditional-format-function.html)

smiley

The conditional format function

I need to change the font color in a cell if my equation comes up true or
false. I've tested the equation , both results show ("true" or "false")
however only one color shows with two conditions set in the cond. format
tool. Here is my formula which tests if the value in the cell prior is
greater than 80. If so, the difference is posted and I want that text in red,
if not, then text in any other color.
IF(N230.8,(N23-0.8), "ok")

Bob Phillips

The conditional format function

Assuming that the formula is not in cell N23, just use a formula of

=N230.8

--

HTH

RP