-   -   excel spreadsheet into address labels (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53670-excel-spreadsheet-into-address-labels.html)

maxime

excel spreadsheet into address labels

Hello,

I am hoping someone can please help me with this. I currently have an excel
spreadsheet filled with addresses, names, zip codes. What I am trying to do
is put them all in a label form..Any ideas how to do that. I was trying Mail
Merge but I am not understanding it.

Can someone please help me.

Dave Peterson

excel spreadsheet into address labels

There are lots of resources on the web...

Here are a couple of links:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

--

Dave Peterson

Mladen_Dj

excel spreadsheet into address labels

You must make mail merge in MS Word. Open Word and go to Tools- Letters and
Mailings- Mail Merge... Word will guide you step by step. Also you can read
article on Microsoft Office online, where is mail merge walkthrough:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/as...095501033.aspx

"maxime" wrote in message
Hello,

I am hoping someone can please help me with this. I currently have an
excel
spreadsheet filled with addresses, names, zip codes. What I am trying to
do
is put them all in a label form..Any ideas how to do that. I was trying
Mail
Merge but I am not understanding it.

Can someone please help me.

maxime

excel spreadsheet into address labels

yeah i dont understand that part. can someone walk through

"maxime" wrote in message
Hello,

I am hoping someone can please help me with this. I currently have an
excel
spreadsheet filled with addresses, names, zip codes. What I am trying to
do
is put them all in a label form..Any ideas how to do that. I was trying
Mail
Merge but I am not understanding it.

Can someone please help me.

Mladen_Dj

excel spreadsheet into address labels

Then give more info. Did you set excel file as database, did you set Label
layout, in what part of process you stuck...???