-   -   Add a unique formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53668-add-unique-formula.html)

trainer07

Add a unique formula

Is there any way to add a formula that I have created myself into Excel's
list of formulas? In the insert function window, one formula category is
"User Defined". Is this where I would do it?

Mladen_Dj

Add a unique formula

User defined functions are functions which user create in VBA. Look in
Excel help for more resources and explanations.