-   -   How do I email selected excel cells to multiple recipients? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5360-how-do-i-email-selected-excel-cells-multiple-recipients.html)

AShaffer

How do I email selected excel cells to multiple recipients?

I need to email specific cells in an Excel worksheet to individual
recipients. Each recipient has different data on their respective rows. The
columns from which I wish to email the data are all the same. Is there a way
I can do this?

NOTE: I plan on emailing the data to corpoate cell phones with text
messaging capabilities, so the contents of the multiple cells I select has to
be limited.

Ron de Bruin

Hi AShaffer

Look on my site for a example