-   -   works 6.0 spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5350-works-6-0-spreadsheet.html)

JayJay90

works 6.0 spreadsheet

Hi,

I have a problem printing my spreadsheets. I have XP with works 6.0. No
matter what I try, it seems that when I print, it only prints one or two
cells at a time. I have tried clearing the print area, and I have tried
resetting the print area to the whole sheet and nothing works. This
seems to be a program problem, as this now happens to every spreadsheet
I try to print. Old ones, new ones, mine, miy wifes....all spreadsheets
print this way. No other programs have printer problems.

Thanks in advance....Jay

--
JayJay90
JayJay90's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15890

Gord Dibben

Jay

Perhaps post this to a Works news group for better results.

This is an Excel NG.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP