-   -   SUMIF With Multiple Criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53456-sumif-multiple-criteria.html)

Mike

SUMIF With Multiple Criteria

What would the form of the function be if I wanted to use the SUMIF funtion
but evaluate two criteria instead of one?

I almost want to use the SUMIF and the AND function.

Rowan Drummond

SUMIF With Multiple Criteria

One way is to use the Sumproduct function. See:
Or give us more detail as to what you are trying to sum for specific
examples.

Regards
Rowan