-   -   How do I always insert last cell from a increasing array ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53455-how-do-i-always-insert-last-cell-increasing-array.html)

Radu

How do I always insert last cell from a increasing array ?

In a increasing array of values I want to use always the last value as input
in another formula. Is there a smart trick? Thanks

Bob Phillips

How do I always insert last cell from a increasing array ?

=INDEX(A:A,MATCH(9.99999999999999E307,A:A))

will get the last value in column A.

--

HTH

RP