-   -   Blanking out a field (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53352-blanking-out-field.html)

Michael

Blanking out a field

I have a sheet which uses the vlookup function based on value in another
field (b12) (values are months of the year, based on a starting month). Along
with these values are calculations based on the starting the month. For
example a 1 in B12 returns Oct thru Sept (fiscal year) and calculations for
each month. However, when I use any other number, other than 1, the months
work correctly, but I still get the values for each month. What I would like
to do is blank out the calculation column based on the value in B12.

Gary L Brown

Blanking out a field

???
If(B12=1,"",VLookup(.......))
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".