-   -   embeding a picture into a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53290-embeding-picture-into-cell.html)

skeg2

embeding a picture into a cell

I need to embed a picture into a cell, so that I can pick it up in other
cells using formulas. Any ideas?

Lotus123

embeding a picture into a cell

First you will need to add the elusive "camera" icon to one of your
toolbars. It is found under the tools section.

1) Place a picture onto a spreadsheet.
2) Highlight the cell or range of sells you want to be included in the
camera snapshot - the range of cells containing your picture.
3) Click the camera button.
4) Go to a different spreadsheet and select the range to paste your
linked camera picture.

Anytime you update the original embeded picture...the camera picture
will also update.

--
Lotus123
Lotus123's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28611

Lotus123

embeding a picture into a cell

This is a duplicate reply to go ahead and "close out" both threads.

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=481555

--
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=481485