-   -   Historical Quotes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53163-historical-quotes.html)

Isaac

Historical Quotes

How do you I make an excel document that will automatically list the closing
stock price of each day? I need the document to list the date and the price
for each day, and continually do that for a few weeks.

Don Guillett

Historical Quotes

I have a free file in the files section of xltraders group on Yahoo.
Look for donalb36 as author

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software