-   -   I am having trouble deleting sheets in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5314-i-am-having-trouble-deleting-sheets-excel.html)

Andrea Dixon

I am having trouble deleting sheets in Excel

I am using a shared workbook, and need to delete a sheet. The workbook is not
protected.

When I select a sheet, and then go to the 'Edit' Menu, the 'Delete Sheet'
selection is grayed out and will not allow me to delete the sheet.

Is there anything anyone can suggest? Thanks in advance!

Peo Sjoblom

That's by design, you have to remove share under tools, then delete the
sheet(s)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom