-   -   DIAS.LAB function poblem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/53016-dias-lab-function-poblem.html)

Gerardo

DIAS.LAB function poblem

Hi there,
I have to calculate the days between two date. But between monday to
saturday. The DIAS.LAB function calculate the total days between monday and
friday and that is my problem, I have to include saturday.
I really want to know is there another function or how can resolve this
problems. Thansk in advance

Ron Rosenfeld

DIAS.LAB function poblem

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:19:57 -0800, "Gerardo"
wrote:

Hi there,
I have to calculate the days between two date. But between monday to
saturday. The DIAS.LAB function calculate the total days between monday and
friday and that is my problem, I have to include saturday.
I really want to know is there another function or how can resolve this
problems. Thansk in advance

See the answer to your question in .misc NG. There is no need to post to
multiple groups.

--ron