-   -   how do i stop excel from changing a dash to a zero in a cell? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52829-how-do-i-stop-excel-changing-dash-zero-cell.html)

green51

how do i stop excel from changing a dash to a zero in a cell?

when I put a dash (0005 - 001) excel changes the dash to a zero and it is
driving me freakin crazy. It just started doing this.

Peo Sjoblom

how do i stop excel from changing a dash to a zero in a cell?

Look if you have a dash replaced with a zero under toolsautocorrect options
somebody might have joked with you

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)