-   -   How do I create a formula that will multiply a 5% of a value >$150 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5279-how-do-i-create-formula-will-multiply-5%25-value-%3E%24150.html)

babydear12

How do I create a formula that will multiply a 5% of a value >$150

Here is my dilema. I have to creat formula's to multiply 40% of total sales,
they also get a bonus of 5% for everything over $1500 in total sales. They
also receive another 5% bonus if there retail sales are 30% of there total
sales. I also have to create a quarterly bonus of 12% of there total retail
sales over $100. I have been trying to create formulas to do these
calculations for me and I am having no luck. I am using Excel 2000.

Steve H.

If your value is in C! use this =IF(C11500,(C1-150)*5%,"")

"babydear12" wrote in message
Here is my dilema. I have to creat formula's to multiply 40% of total

sales,
they also get a bonus of 5% for everything over $1500 in total sales.

They
also receive another 5% bonus if there retail sales are 30% of there total
sales. I also have to create a quarterly bonus of 12% of there total

retail
sales over $100. I have been trying to create formulas to do these
calculations for me and I am having no luck. I am using Excel 2000.

Steve H.

=IF(C11500,(C1-1500)*5%,"")

Left off a 0.