Sal Iaccarino

Default Cell Shift

We have the following in our spread sheet:

Column A
Column B

Column D
Column E
Column F
Column G
Column H

NAME
ADDRESS

TELEPHONE
Away Address
Away City & State
Away Zip
Away telephone

Alibrandi, Patricia
7455 Jacaranda Park Rd, S203

514-2840

Allard, Michael/Shirley Giquere
2635 Magnolia Park Ln, NY102

598-9268
57 Ridgetop Rd.
Wallingford, CT
06492
203-265-3164

Allard, Raymond & Zalita
7436 Plumbago Bridge Rd, N203

566-7762
18 State Rd.
Dannemora, NY
12429
716-532-0177

Allen, Philip & Marguerite
2615 Magnolia Park Ln, NW101

513-1771

We would like to prepare in the following format for a printed
telehone book. Can this be accomplished via a formula?

Would appreciate any suggestions to reduce work to accomplish this
format.

Column A
Column B

Column D

NAME
ADDRESS

TELEPHONE

Alibrandi, Patricia
7455 Jacaranda Park Rd, S203

514-2840

Allard, Michael/Shirley Giquere
2635 Magnolia Park Ln, NY102

598-9268

57 Ridgetop Rd., Wallingford, CT, 06492

203-265-3164

Allard, Raymond & Zalita
7436 Plumbago Bridge Rd, N203

566-7762

18 State Rd., Dannemora, NY, 12429

716-532-0177

Allen, Philip & Marguerite
2615 Magnolia Park Ln, NW101

513-1771

JulieD

Hi Sal

best thing to do is to set up the format of the address book in Word and use
Excel as the mail merge source file.

If you decide to use this approach and have Word ver 97 or 2000 feel free to
email me direct for some notes on mail merge (julied @ hcts dot net dot au)
for Word ver 2002/2003 have a look at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

Hope this helps