-   -   Section Breaks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52641-section-breaks.html)

smokemyocom

Section Breaks

Can you install section breaks so the fields in one area (bottom of the
Document) are different width than another. I am aware of the fact you can
merge cells. i just want two excel worksheets on one. is it possible?

Chip Pearson

Section Breaks

No, all the cells in a column must be of the same width.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"smokemyocom" wrote in