-   -   populating a list box with weekly dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52594-populating-list-box-weekly-dates.html)

John in Surrey

populating a list box with weekly dates

Hi folks
I have half solved my wish to populate a list box with dates for the
next 5 sundays

I could create a list of dates in a column, name it and use data
valadation to craeate a drop down list of dates.
How do I make the first cell in the list = next sunday eg 30/10/05?

thanks john

listbox data
Next-sunday
next-sunday+7
etc
etc

john
Images of home (NZ)
http:\\www.myplace.co.nz/home
What we are up to in the UK
http:\\www.myplace.co.nz

Biff

populating a list box with weekly dates

Hi!

How do I make the first cell in the list = next sunday eg 30/10/05?

10/30/2005 is THIS Sunday!

The general formula to get the date for Sunday of the current week is:

=TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY(),2)+7

To increment this in steps of one week:

=TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY(),2)+ROWS($1:1)*7

Copy down as needed.

Biff