-   -   Copy complete row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52589-copy-complete-row.html)

Joel

Copy complete row

I hav a large data there is a way of copy a complete row if certain values
are in the rows

Richard Buttrey

Copy complete row

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:03:05 -0700, "Joel"
wrote:

I hav a large data there is a way of copy a complete row if certain values
are in the rows

Difficult to know exactly what you're trying to do from the limited
comment above, but you could try filtering your data set on the column
containing the values you're interested in. Then just copy and paste.

If the value could be in any column, you could try using a helper
column with an =Match(yourvalue,false) function, then filter on that
column for non errors.

HTH.

__
Richard Buttrey