-   -   Excel Formula Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52571-excel-formula-error.html)

VikiFynn

Excel Formula Error

I have a very large spreadsheet of figures that I'd like to add a 9% markup
to. To calculate the 9% we divide the value by .91. How do I apply this
formula to every selected value in the sheet without having to manually
calculate each value???

Dave Peterson

Excel Formula Error

Put 9% in an empty cell