-   -   Can Formula Change the Font Color? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5247-can-formula-change-font-color.html)

Kenjiro Yagi

Can Formula Change the Font Color?

I want to make it so if the cell starts with "Failed - .." the font color to
be red and if the cell starts with anything else, I want the font color to
be blue.

Is there a way to do this without running VBA? Thanks!

Kenjiro Yagi

Frank Kabel

Hi
not possible with a formula but try 'Format - Conditional Format' for
this

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Kenjiro Yagi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I want to make it so if the cell starts with "Failed - .." the font

color to
be red and if the cell starts with anything else, I want the font

color to
be blue.

Is there a way to do this without running VBA? Thanks!

Kenjiro Yagi

Ron

go to Functions, then Conditional Functions
It is fairly self explainitory from there, enjoy.
Ron