-   -   Consolidating spreadsheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52451-consolidating-spreadsheets.html)

ACase

Consolidating spreadsheets

Hello,

I am trying to consolidate 3 spreadsheets into 1. Each spreadsheet is in
table format.

The first spreadsheet is 'Asia, the 2nd 'Europe', the 3rd 'Americas'. I
would like the consolidated 4th spreadsheet to be a summary or an all
encompassing global view. Columns are the same.

Question - How can I create a function which brings in all Asia,Europe and
Americas information into one table format without previous knowledge of the
row count in each. The rows will be a variable in each spreadsheet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Acase

Anne Troy