-   -   URGENT need help with if/then stmt. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52265-urgent-need-help-if-then-stmt.html)

Melissa H.

URGENT need help with if/then stmt.

I am in need of a way to pull information from multiple worksheets on to a
"summary page" within the same workbook. I am a marketing assistant, and
need a way to condense our order information onto a one page summary. Please
help, deadline fast approaching!

Gary''s Student

URGENT need help with if/then stmt.

Locate the information on the individual sheets (cells, column, or rows).
Copy them and paste/special as link on the summary sheet.
--
Gary''s Student

"Melissa H." wrote:

I am in need of a way to pull information from multiple worksheets on to a
"summary page" within the same workbook. I am a marketing assistant, and
need a way to condense our order information onto a one page summary. Please
help, deadline fast approaching!

Anne Troy

URGENT need help with if/then stmt.

Melissa: A little more information if you please? Can you describe your
workbook?
Perhaps you can use something like this?
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...rk sheets.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Melissa H." <Melissa wrote in message
I am in need of a way to pull information from multiple worksheets on to a
"summary page" within the same workbook. I am a marketing assistant, and
need a way to condense our order information onto a one page summary.
Please
help, deadline fast approaching!

Melissa H.

URGENT need help with if/then stmt.

Anne,
Thank you for your response, you asked that i give you a little more
information. I have worksheets for the following commodities corn, beans,
and forage, on each of these worksheets have a colom headings such as
variety, quanity treatment. Here is what I would like to do, I would like to
have all of the different varieties automatically fill in on the summary page
with a running total of all sales of that variety.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Melissa: A little more information if you please? Can you describe your
workbook?
Perhaps you can use something like this?
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...rk sheets.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Melissa H." <Melissa wrote in message
I am in need of a way to pull information from multiple worksheets on to a
"summary page" within the same workbook. I am a marketing assistant, and
need a way to condense our order information onto a one page summary.
Please
help, deadline fast approaching!

Anne Troy

URGENT need help with if/then stmt.

Okay. Consider this, Melissa:
Put all your totals on row 1 of each of those worksheets. =sum(c3:c65536)
would be a typical formula for getting your totals, regardless of how many
rows are used.
Then, create a summary sheet by copying each row 1 and paste-special, paste
link. Would that do it for ya?
Maybe I need to see your workbook if that doesn't sound like it would help.
Send it to anne@ the website below my name.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com