-   -   How do I sequentially number every third page of my workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52251-how-do-i-sequentially-number-every-third-page-my-workbook.html)

TNDeb

How do I sequentially number every third page of my workbook?

I have a three page workbook and I want every third page to be numbered
sequentially in the upper right hand corner, is there a formula or macro for
this?

Zack Barresse

How do I sequentially number every third page of my workbook?

Hello there,

If you go into File | Page Setup | Headers and Footers | Custom Header, put
your cursor in the right-hand box and either click the page icon (with the #
sign on it) or type this in there ...

&[Page]

That will put the page number in the right header.

HTH

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr, (GT = TFS FF Zack)
To email, remove the NO SPAM. Please keep correspondence to the board, as
to benefit others.