-   -   filtering row data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/52177-filtering-row-data.html)

Gary''s Student

filtering row data

I can apply Advanced Filtering to data in a column. How do I filter data in
a row?
--
Gary''s Student

Debra Dalgleish

filtering row data

There's nothing built in that will do advanced filtering on rows. Maybe
you could add a column with a COUNTIF formula that checks the row
content. Then, filter based on that column.

Gary''s Student wrote:
I can apply Advanced Filtering to data in a column. How do I filter data in
a row?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Gary''s Student

filtering row data

Thank you
--
Gary''s Student

Gary''s Student wrote:
I can apply Advanced Filtering to data in a column. How do I filter data in
a row?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Alan Beban

filtering row data

Gary''s Student wrote:
I can apply Advanced Filtering to data in a column. How do I filter data in
a row?

You might want to consider the ArrayColumnFilter function that is
included in the freely downloadable file at http://home.pacbell.net/beban

Alan Beban