Sorting

Default How do I sort the data in 8 columns by two of the columns?

I have a worksheet with 8 total columns. Columns five thru eight are laid
out the same as one thru four. I need to sort the info in columns one and
five in ascending order. Is there a way to do this or do I have to cut 5 -
8, paste under 1 - 4, sort, then cut and paste them back??
Bob Umlas

Select the exact range of cells (like E1:H100) and use the Sort command. You
will be presented with a dialog asking if you want to expand the selection.
Choose no and do your sort. Then select A1:D100 & repeat.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP