-   -   lower case to upper case (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51965-lower-case-upper-case.html)

Louise

lower case to upper case

What is the easiest way to change the whole of my worksheet to upper case?

urgent help needed!!!

Thank you......

Louise

Anne Troy

lower case to upper case

Try this, Louise (you'll probably want to use the macro solution):
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_exce l.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Louise" wrote in message
What is the easiest way to change the whole of my worksheet to upper case?

urgent help needed!!!

Thank you......

Louise

TG Hotels

lower case to upper case

Hello Louise,

Also, do a google search for ASAP Utilities. It has a feature to do this as
well. Although I generally use what Anne has shown you. :)

Zack Barresse

"Louise" wrote in message
What is the easiest way to change the whole of my worksheet to upper case?

urgent help needed!!!

Thank you......

Louise

Louise