-   -   Active windows "overlapping' (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51919-active-windows-overlapping.html)

angie

Active windows "overlapping'

I would like to have all my active window shown separately instead
overlap in one active window ?Any clue?thanks

Vacation's Over

Active windows "overlapping'

1) WindowArrange Tile

2) If you want each Excel file in its own window then
ToolsOptionsGeneral ignore other applications
- now each file opened from file folder will be in a separate instance of
Exel so it will have its own Window