-   -   Is there a good book that would help me learn functions and formul (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51914-there-good-book-would-help-me-learn-functions-formul.html)

fomula problems

Is there a good book that would help me learn functions and formul

Would like to get hold of a good book that will help me learn to do functons
in Excel. Anyone any ideas.
Alan

Bob Phillips

Is there a good book that would help me learn functions and formul

John Walkenbach's Excel 2003 Formulas.

--

HTH

RP

"fomula problems" wrote in
message ...
Would like to get hold of a good book that will help me learn to do

functons
in Excel. Anyone any ideas.
Alan

Roger Govier

Is there a good book that would help me learn functions and formul

Hi

You will find a list here
http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

That will be a good starting point.