-   -   Cannot use formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51877-cannot-use-formula.html)

jwong

Cannot use formula

When I export an excel spreadsheet from SQL reporting services, found out
that I cannot use formula in the spreadsheet...such as =sum(A1:A10) and
cannot perform sorting.

Anne Troy

Cannot use formula

Likely, you need "the fix".
See "Data Isn't Recognized..."
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"jwong" wrote in message
When I export an excel spreadsheet from SQL reporting services, found out
that I cannot use formula in the spreadsheet...such as =sum(A1:A10) and
cannot perform sorting.

jwong

Cannot use formula

Hi Anne,

I tried but it isn't working. Thanks anyway.

Jeffrey

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Likely, you need "the fix".
See "Data Isn't Recognized..."