-   -   Calculating commission schedule (will pay for help!) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5184-calculating-commission-schedule-will-pay-help.html)

bootsy

Calculating commission schedule (will pay for help!)

Boy, thanks very much. I will ask my buddy if his boss can wait, you
know how people leave things till the last minute. If he can't I'll
let you know BEFORE the weekend so you don't waste your time.

If you want to send me what you have already, I'd love to see it just
so I can play around...never know what might get me out of my brain
freeze.

San Francisco, CA. You a Celtic fan I assume? My dad's a big Arsenal
fan (rough week), and I'm a Chelsea supporter. SF is a pretty big
football city.

--
bootsy
bootsy's Profile:

Celtic_Avenger

No sorry no Celtic fan......Just from Wales.

The country question was for the donation if I get it right for
you.......If I can help you and your accountant friend wants to make a
donation to someone, then any fund linked to ground zero or families
affected would be cool!

No point in sending you what I have so far.......Its in about 10 pieces
on about 6 pages, with refferences all over the place.......you know
building mess, needs tidying up first.

I got to go to bed now though......send message if you want me to go
ahead.

Thanks

Celtic_Avenger
:cool: