-   -   FORMULA AUDITING (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51822-formula-auditing.html)

FLKULCHAR

FORMULA AUDITING

I am trying to show the relationships between ALL cells in a workbook to ALL
cells within the same workbook.

In other words, I want to show the "trace precedents" function for ALL cells
at the same time.

Please help.

FLKULCHAR

Richard Buttrey

FORMULA AUDITING

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 05:37:03 -0700, FLKULCHAR
wrote:

I am trying to show the relationships between ALL cells in a workbook to ALL
cells within the same workbook.

In other words, I want to show the "trace precedents" function for ALL cells
at the same time.

Please help.

FLKULCHAR

I don't believe you can. The auditing functions only work on the
ActiveCell AFAIAA.

Interested to hear otherwise from others however.

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey
Grappenhall, Cheshire, UK