-   -   Sum total formula for adding 2 columnson time sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51651-sum-total-formula-adding-2-columnson-time-sheet.html)

John Sullivan

Sum total formula for adding 2 columnson time sheet

I have 2 columns of calculations on each row on hours worked. Each row sum
total is =D6-C6+(D6<C6) for the first column and =G6-F6+(G6<F6) for the
second column. Then have a sum total for that row as =E6+H6. Need a formula
that will sum the column of all values for =E6+H6 etc for each row. If the
sum total is greater than 24 hours at this time with the formula I have, the
sum total does not display correctly. It will work as a simple =sum(I6:I12),
but if the number of hours is greater than 24, then it will not calculate
correctly.

Anne Troy

Sum total formula for adding 2 columnson time sheet

Perhaps this will help, John:
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com