-   -   How to project the due date according to a number of working hours (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51649-how-project-due-date-according-number-working-hours.html)

Eric

How to project the due date according to a number of working hours

Does anyone know how to project the due date according to a required number
of working hours? such as

If today is 24 Oct, 2005 (Monday) at 9:00am, my project required 100 hours
to be finished, then how to create a formula and to project the due date in
excel sheet?

Working hour: 9am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm (total 8 working hour per day)

Thank for any suggestion
Eric

Bob Phillips

How to project the due date according to a number of working hours

See response in excel.misc

--

HTH

RP