-   -   #NAME when I open up my spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51603-name-when-i-open-up-my-spreadsheet.html)

Muttley

#NAME when I open up my spreadsheet

When I open up my spreadsheet I get a #NAME error in one of my cells, but if
I go to the formula and press enter it gives the answer!

Any ideas why it does this? - I want to hide this cell, so don't like the
manual workaround!

Thx

Niek Otten

#NAME when I open up my spreadsheet

What is the formula and what are the inputs?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Muttley" wrote in message
When I open up my spreadsheet I get a #NAME error in one of my cells, but
if
I go to the formula and press enter it gives the answer!

Any ideas why it does this? - I want to hide this cell, so don't like the
manual workaround!

Thx

Muttley

#NAME when I open up my spreadsheet

The formula is:

=(4-SPAq)/4*new_fsa_annty(SPAy,YEAR(DOB),SPAy+3,YEAR(DOB)-3,"F",INTEREST_RPI,0%,0,50%,12,"adv",4%,"y")+SPA q/4*new_fsa_annty(SPAy+1,YEAR(DOB),SPAy+1+3,YEAR(DOB )-3,"F",INTEREST_RPI,0%,0,50%,12,"adv",4%,"y")

where new_fsa_annty is a user-defined function