-   -   continuous cell function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/5157-continuous-cell-function.html)

milljaso

continuous cell function

I am trying to create a function from a worksheet that has market data
and changes every week. example: Worksheet 1
A B
3 10/29/04 ?

and....
On Worksheet 2, I want to have cell A1 represent the most current
changes each week I input the market data plus additional function. So
currently I have the A1= worksheet1 B2+100. So without inputing a whole
new function I want A1 on worksheet 2 to automatically read whatever I
input into B3 from worksheet 1.
Please Help!

--
milljaso
milljaso's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15789

Frank Kabel

Hi
try in A1
=LOOKUP(9.999999E307,'sheet1'!B1:B100)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"milljaso" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...

I am trying to create a function from a worksheet that has market

data
and changes every week. example: Worksheet 1
A B
3 10/29/04 ?

and....
On Worksheet 2, I want to have cell A1 represent the most current
changes each week I input the market data plus additional function.

So
currently I have the A1= worksheet1 B2+100. So without inputing a

whole
new function I want A1 on worksheet 2 to automatically read whatever

input into B3 from worksheet 1.
Please Help!

--
milljaso