-   -   insert add-in in a spreadsheet?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51569-insert-add-spreadsheet.html)

PiPPo

insert add-in in a spreadsheet??

Hi guys,
I found over the Internet a free add-in that has a very useful built in
fuction. I would like to integrate this non standard function in my
spreadsheets, so that next time I send a spreadsheet to someone, I do
not need to attach the add-in. Is it possible integrate the add-in in a
spreadsheet, or at least edit it?

Thanks a lot,

Pippo

Bob Phillips

insert add-in in a spreadsheet??

No it isn't. The add-in is an application thing, not a workbook thing, so it
will need to be installed on the other computer.

--

HTH

RP

oups.com...