-   -   6 months of working days (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51454-6-months-working-days.html)

Jennifer

6 months of working days

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to calculate what 6 months of working days
would be. I've tried the various Networkdays formating, perhaps I'm using
the wrong format for this. Can anyone help?

--
Thanks!
-Jennifer

Peo Sjoblom

6 months of working days

You need to have set dates, assume in 01/01/05 in A1 and 06/30/05
in B1

=NETWORKDAYS(A1,B1,Holidays)

Peo Sjoblom

"Jennifer" wrote in message

I'm trying to figure out how to calculate what 6 months of working days
would be. I've tried the various Networkdays formating, perhaps I'm using
the wrong format for this. Can anyone help?

--
Thanks!
-Jennifer

KeLee

6 months of working days

=NETWORKDAYS("12/10/05","20/10/05")

usually works for me that would give the result 7

You can replace the "12/10/05" with cell references/formulas to get the same
result

e.g. =NETWORKDAYS(R14,R15)
where R14 = 12/10/05
and r15 = 20/10/05