-   -   Help with a formulae (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51387-help-formulae.html)

MDJ@TW

Help with a formulae

Hi.Newbie here!

In my exisitng document which lists all open work assigned to a particular crew number. Each crew member may have multiple work left open so there for may have multiple listings in this column (Column H). In another Column (column F) will either be blank or filled with a NX.

i.e

F H
12345
12345
NX 12345
12345

54321
54321
54321
54321

As you may work out form the above, crew 12345 has 4 Jobs, with one marked NX. The other crew 54321 has none of his work flagged.

I would want the formulae to pick up the crew numbers which do not have any flags next to them only such as 54321 and place the crew number on another page.

Any ideas?

Many thanks