-   -   Stumped on Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51312-stumped-formula.html)

Jessamynhp

Stumped on Formula

I need help trying to come up with a formula for the following....

I need to complete a conditional format to my "order number" column for
all orders that have exceeded five days from original order date (i have
a seperate column for order date)

Please help

--
Jessamynhp
Jessamynhp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28218

Per Erik Midtrød

Stumped on Formula

Order number i column A and order date in column B:
In A2 use the following conditional format and just copy down:
=B2<TODAY()-5

Be aware that Excel might put " " around the formula after you press
OK, just remove them afterwards.

Per Erik