-   -   smallest right margin on excel spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51153-smallest-right-margin-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Les S

smallest right margin on excel spreadsheet

When I go to print preview and try to move the right margin as far to the
right as possible, I can't. It is stuck at about .46 inches. Why can't I
make it smaller. Can I make it smaller. I can make the left margin smaller.
I think on another Excel I can change the margin. Any ideas?

jahoobob

smallest right margin on excel spreadsheet

Usually that is the limit of your default printer. Every printer has a
minimum margin. Try switching to a different printer, if available and
try again.

--
jahoobob