-   -   How do I add items within the last 12 months? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51142-how-do-i-add-items-within-last-12-months.html)

Kevbro7189

How do I add items within the last 12 months?

I want to add up numbers that only happened within the last 12 months from
the current date. I do have a column with the date I want to reference to.

Domenic

How do I add items within the last 12 months?

Assuming that Column A contains the date, and Column B contains the
numbers, try...

=SUMIF(A1:A100,"="&TODAY()-365,B1:B100)

Hope this helps!

In article ,
"Kevbro7189" wrote:

I want to add up numbers that only happened within the last 12 months from
the current date. I do have a column with the date I want to reference to.

bpeltzer

How do I add items within the last 12 months?

If the figures to conditionally add are in column B, and the dates are in A,
=SUMIF(A:A,"=" & TODAY()-365,B:B) would add up all the values from the past
366 days (including the current day). Use that anywhere except in columns A
or B (in A or B you'll get a circular reference).

"Kevbro7189" wrote:

I want to add up numbers that only happened within the last 12 months from
the current date. I do have a column with the date I want to reference to.

Ron Rosenfeld

How do I add items within the last 12 months?

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:42:02 -0700, "Kevbro7189"
wrote:

I want to add up numbers that only happened within the last 12 months from
the current date. I do have a column with the date I want to reference to.

If your column of dates is named "dates" and your column of numbers is named
"numbers" then:

A1: StartDate of period of interest
A2: EndDate of period of interest

=SUMIF(dates,"="&A1,numbers) - SUMIF(dates,""&A2,numbers)

should do it.

--ron