-   -   Insert a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/51056-insert-row.html)

Mindie

Insert a row

Is it possible based on a formula to insert an additional row. For example,
If cell A5=25, I want to insert a row and duplicate the existing row..

Alan

Insert a row

A formula in a cell can only change the value in that cell, it cant change
anything else unless you use VBA code by using the Worksheet_Change event or
suchlike,
Regards,
Alan.
"Mindie" wrote in message
Is it possible based on a formula to insert an additional row. For
example,
If cell A5=25, I want to insert a row and duplicate the existing row..

Don Guillett

Insert a row

Not with a formula. Formula only return values. You can use a macro

if range("a5")=25 then
ActiveCell.EntireRow.Copy
ActiveCell.Offset(1).entirerow.Insert
Application.CutCopyMode = False