-   -   sum in colors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50642-sum-colors.html)

sum in colors

Hi;

I am in the process of building a home and i would like to keep a running
total of the expenses vs the budget we have set. Can i make a formula that
will total in green if under budget, red if over budget and black if on
budget?

Thanks Do

Chip Pearson

sum in colors

You can use Conditional Formatting on the Format menu to do this.