-   -   Set up: automatically send data to another XL sheet (invoicing) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/50620-set-up-automatically-send-data-another-xl-sheet-invoicing.html)

loki

Set up: automatically send data to another XL sheet (invoicing)

I have a set up an XL costing sheet but I want to send all/part of the
results to another sheet, HOW?
Not forgetting I'm a "self taught numpty" with no-one to fall back on.

Thanks,

Loki.

PY & Associates

Set up: automatically send data to another XL sheet (invoicing)

Tell us how you want it done, we can do it please